Friday, January 11, 2013

Sexual bitches are they necessary?

Did you miss me? Because I have it on good authority that some of you have. It's okay to miss slim.

Today's topic will be out sexual bitches. You know how there are those petty bitches that hate all women that look better then they do? My name is Slim and I am one of those women and proud of it. Damn those sexual bitches with amazing hair and faces of an angel without a drop of makeup. I especially hate those bitches with those amazing boobs..don't look at me like that, if your a woman or especially if your a man you know damn well your checking out the rack of every chick that walks by and you know the kind of boobs im talking about too! those chicks with those perfect c cup boobs that don't sag at all but bounce every time they move and they are all natural. Hate on those bitches wish back pain upon them. lol

 I know most people think its a crime to hate on sexual bitches but those damn bitches are taken over there everywhere and there out to get us. lol You know if we all banded together and decided to all help each other then we can all be sexual bitches but then again if we did that wed all be sexual and then there would be no quality line, wed all be quality and we'd all look the same and that wouldn't be fun as much as i hate being one of the petty bitches. lol just let that sink in, as much as we hate those bitches we need them, they sell us bras and cosmetics and without them we would probably look even worse then we do now. That isnt to say they couldnt throw out a beautiful boob or hair tip out there for us people less like them. haha on another note, I found this amazing shampoo and condition I thought I would share with the beautiful but not as beautiful people, Its call iden bee propolis. My hair stylist gave me some free samples and its an intriguing little thing, it smells amazing, its super shiny and ive noticed less breakage since then! It a 20$ shampoo and im debating whether or not I want to step closer to the sexual bitches and buy it.

On another happy note, I will try to come out with a new blog post every Sunday. We shall call it Sexual Sundays with Slim. As a teaser for next week, I believe the topic will be fucked up families. We may go through topics such as why are they fucked up? is being fucked up a bad thing? Does being fucked up work to ones advantage sometimes? In the words of my sexual idol jenna marbles should we tell them to PIPE THE FUCK DOWN!

We shall see ON NEXT WEEKS EPISODE OF SEXUAL SUNDAYS WITH SLIM! Stay sexual people and remember to share at least a few of your beauty tips with the small people your perfect boob bitches ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment